Secret Obsession: Late Night Coffee Bars

I have a little confession to make. I love late night coffee bars. At least the ones with decors that are so retro it evoke a sense of nostalgia.
Even better if they have awesome music, wifi and are sparsely populated so I can get some real work done.

It is one of the reasons why I love this City of Angels. You know one of those days when you feel like you are in love with life itself? I used to feel that about New York. But these days it is LA that gives me that sense of possibility, that there is always something new to learn, to look forward to, to live for.  Perhaps that is the reason for my secret obsession, this nostalgia that I felt about my old life in New York.

I have no regrets. I love my current lifestyle. I sleep really late and wake up really late. I do whatever I feel like whenever I feel like. I do not make anywhere near the amount of money I used to make on Wall Street, but I am happy everyday. Which brings me to my next post  - How do I do it? And how much do you really need to survive for a year?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Counting down from 08 and HELLO 2009!

Survivor Day 2

Fall of the House of Lehman